If you crash regularly on Android, you can try clearing the cache on FYI.
- Navigate to phone settings > Apps > FYI
- Scroll down and tap storage
- Tap Clear cache at the bottom of the screen
If you crash regularly on iOS, check if you are running out of storage. If you have less than 1 GB of remaining storage, you may have issues loading content on the app, causing it to crash. Free up some space on your phone first.
Currently there is no way to clear the cache (offload the app) manually on iOS through system settings, so you can delete the app and reinstall it to clear the cache.
- Navigate to Settings > General > [Device] Storage
- Find the FYI and tap on it
- Tap 'Delete App'
- Reinstall from the app store
If FYI is crashing, you can submit a report and describe the last actions you took before the crash. On iOS and macOS you will be prompted to send a report. For Android, to report manually:
- Navigate to your profile
- Select 'Report a Problem'
- Describe the last actions before the crash
- Tap 'Submit'
We will receive the logs with your description. If you need further assistance, contact support by emailing email@example.com.